[78-L] Holiday torture (tenuous 78 connection, sorry)

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon Dec 26 09:20:54 PST 2011

No need for humbuggery, Dave. I couldn't stand The Lucy Show or most of
its ilk, either. And that kind of crap went on and on, season after
season, all year long, Xmas not withstanding. About the only sitcom I
could stand watching was The Addams Family, and later Night Court. Both
had John Astin in 'em, whom I truly loved.
And there must have been at least one good version of A Christmas Carol
out there, but I don't think I've ever seen it. Like Hamlet, most
versions of ACC seem to be full of hams!
Mal

*******