[78-L] Bop Shop losing its lease (it was just right here in the top drawer)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 24 06:35:00 PST 2011

I've been bopping at the Bop Shop for years, and I've always found great lps,
45s and 78s, including the ones out in the hallway (I always wonder how many of
those just wander away). As for the classical room, you can spend days in
there. The John Fisher Library stuff must have been huge..I bought 2000 78s
from there about 5 years ago. Tom just didn't want to bother pricing and
dealing with them, other than good blues and choice items. I haven't seen the lps.

Go have a great time!

dl