[78-L] Karl Krueger - Music in America

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Fri Dec 23 19:29:18 PST 2011

 Of the few LP's I've seen most are STEREO, and issued in the 70's.
In online sources (including WIKI..) there seems to be a gap between
leaving the Detroit Symphony, and establishing MIA.
 There was another label "NEW RECORDS" probably started sometime in the 1950's, which issued 10" LP's as
well as 12" all MONO - some were conducted by Krueger, but I do not know if he was a founder.  NEW Records issued
a great many recordings in many series.  I'd be interested in a complete listing of their output.  Among the oddities
was an album with Jean Ritchie (the Kentucky born folk singer), and Tony Kraber (also did a Keynote 78rpm album).
  Best wishes, Thomas.