[78-L] Red Nichols/ARC-Brunswick query

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Fri Dec 23 08:55:09 PST 2011

ADBORAF? What an unwieldy acronym.
  It took me a few seconds to figure out that it stands for Johnson &
Shirley's "American Dance Bands on Record And Film." At Bernard
Shirley's suggestion I use ADB to differentiate it from Brian Rust's
earlier work "The American Dance Band Discography," for which I use ADBD
(as do the authors of ADB).
It makes life much easier. Discography is complicated enough!
Malcolm

*******