[78-L] American Record Corp. staff photo

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Wed Dec 21 06:12:32 PST 2011

The Seller, is obviously not a history buff, and his knowledge obviously ends with the photo. Why in the world would you display a 1960's-70's cheap little suitcase electric phonograph with a 45 rpm setting, next to American Record Co. Employees photo from 1931 ? A nice collage of some of ARC's many Record labels from the 1920's and early 30's would have been much more appropriate, and historically correct. I just cringed when I saw that little portable there with the photo, it just looks plain silly. Unless you happen to be historically out of touch, like the seller. No big deal I guess.