[78-L] Perry Mason

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 20 19:26:32 PST 2011

Does anyone else besides Julian have this weird bootleg Perry Mason set?

http://www.coopersjd.com/Mystery/PERRY_MASON_COMPLETE_SERIES_DVD_SET/

I'm finding all sorts of weird things in it, and I'm still not out of Volume 1.
Audio is all over the place, the first several shows are clearly swiped from a
commercial issue but have home-made computer generated title pages, 3 or 4
shows are the edited versions taken off TV and with sloppily edited commercial
deletions, one show won't play at all every time it GETS to a deleted
commercial, Disc 4 actually several episodes of 'Scrubs', Disc 5 has a Columbia
House logo and their own extra material and is beautiful quality.....oh well,
as I say, I paid all of $1 for each 6-DVD set so I can't complain too much.