[78-L] Stereo 78

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 19 05:42:03 PST 2011

Microgroove, and minimal imaging except in the music heard at the beginning of
George Raft's spoken intro on the A side..otherwise, perfectly balanced mono.
Lullaby Of Broadway runs 6 minutes and 4 seconds. This was probably issued in
1974 and I don't know how it was distributed, or to whom..if it had been for
radio use, I think it would have included timings and other pertinent info. I
was just keeping a transfer for myself before returning it to the world.

dl