[78-L] Carnegie Hall 10-6-1939

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Thu Dec 15 10:38:26 PST 2011

The Miller band was the final band on the bill. The others were Paul
Whiteman, Fred Waring and Benny Goodman.
Miller played fourteen tunes. Issued on Victor LPM 1506. which I am playing
now.My LP has adquate bass response, decent percussion but no Hall ambience
as if recorded in a small dead studio...otherwise it is a decent transfer
(on my LPM 1506.) Dual turntable..Ohm H Speakers.

Al Simmons