[78-L] The Official Boy Scout Record - 1924

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 12 19:05:17 PST 2011

Pity..you never can tell when you'll meet a chicken and need to cook for your
entire troop. BE PREPARED!

This was not the most enlightened of times..Sam 'n' Henry were just around the
corner, as was Paul Whiteman's recording of The Kinky Kids' Parade. In fact
Correll & Gosden also recorded that ditty (not released).

dl