[78-L] fake stereo

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 10 11:50:46 PST 2011

Oog, Mercury fake stereo....I think they'd leave the tapes out in the rain for
a week before playing them. Platters, Eddy Howard..unlistenable in stereo, let
alone mono.

And RCA more than once reissued a Greatest Hits compilation by mixing a fake
stereo tape down to mono (I think Eddie Fisher was one).

dl