[78-L] Film score transcriptions

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 06:15:20 PST 2011

I also remember reading somewhere that he wanted to issue a set of discs of
music from "Gone With the Wind," but no label was interested. He claimed
that people wrote to the studio to say how much they loved the music.

If they are for automatic changers, they obviously weren't for radio play,
which makes this very interesting. I would guess they are from the
soundtracks themselves. The estate retained all of the soundtrack sessions
for GWTW, which were used for the Rhino soundtrack box.

Jeff Sultanof