[78-L] Coast Records

Jack Raymond jraymond at alumni.princeton.edu
Fri Dec 9 06:00:01 PST 2011

For what it's worth, these are the Coast records I happen to have --

ISHAM JONES: IT HAD TO BE YOU on Coast album C-2.  The two records are
Coast 8022 ( It Had to Be You & On the Alamo) and Coast 8023 (Swinging
Down the Lane & You've Got Me Cryin' Again).  Vocals by Curt Massey.

ISHAM JONES MELODIES  on Coast album C-3.  The two records are Coast
8024 (I'll See You in My Dreams & The Wooden Sooldier and the China
Doll) and Coast 8025  (The One I Love Belongs to Somebody Else & I'll
Never Have to Dream Again).  Vocals by Curt Massey.

The Dorothy Lamour LULU BELLE album on Coast set C-10.   The two records
are Coast 8053 and Coast 8054.

And two Dorothy Lamour singles (Coast 8036 & 8037).

-- Jack Raymond