[78-L] Raymond Scott question

warren moorman wlmoorman3 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 13:25:16 PST 2011

Being as I am usually both goofy and uninteresting, I stand humbly corrected. And BTW, the transcriptions are interesting for their frequent differences with the commercial versions, so the disc Lennick has could well be an arrangement unlike any of the covers.

Like to take credit for that statement, but it was Irwin's opinion. I haven't heard the piece.

Cary