[78-L] The Antique Phonograph (previously The Sound Box)

Tim McCormick Dad at TheMcCormicks.com
Wed Dec 7 18:14:31 PST 2011

Folks,

	If you have yet to receive your copy of The Antique Phonograph
(previously The Sound Box), you are in for a real treat!  The Antique
Phonograph Society (previously the California Antique Phonograph Society)
has out done themselves with a full color magazine on glossy paper.  It is
simply drop dead gorgeous.

	President, Bruce Peterson, just E-Mailed me telling me that their
website has a free downloadable version of this new December 2011 issue.  If
you are not already a member of The Antique Phonograph, you are missing out.
Their website is: www.AntiquePhono.org

Thanks,

Tim McCormick
President, Michigan Antique Phonograph Society