[78-L] There are puzzle records, and there are puzzle records

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Dec 5 20:58:20 PST 2011

The best known Puzzle LP was the one by Monty Python which was noted as
being a 3-sided record.  I also have the Parkway LP by John Zacherlie
"Scary Tales" which was recently reissued on CD with all four scary
tales that opened one of the sides.

The point I was making about the HMV 78 was that the puzzle section was
at the CENTER of the record!  Most puzzle records start at the outer
rim.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com