[78-L] Coronet album by Mili Monti

Michael Shoshani mshoshani at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 5 07:47:44 PST 2011

On Mon, 2011-12-05 at 07:00 +0100, Han Enderman wrote:

> Are there other issues on this Coronet label ?

My grandparents had several "greatest big band hits" type long-playing
albums on the Coronet label, but I don't know if it was related to the
78RPM label. The LPs were similar to the various "top hit" budget labels
in that they presented Famous Big Band Classics Performed By Nobody
You've Ever Heard Of.  The album jacket blurbage name-dropped Westrex
and Scully in their equipment details. You knew more about the equipment
than you did who it recorded!

MS