[78-L] Archives

Steve Shapiro steveshapiro1 at juno.com
Sun Dec 4 12:13:26 PST 2011

A few years back when this list went over to Clickety-Clack, Ron committed to working the archive issue through with this system.  The old system had its issues, but I don't think searching archives was one of them.  (Do the archives from the old system still exist, so we can revisit the old exchange over 78s and those Thai slave girls?  Mike B, where are you now that we need you!)

As list members, we are effectively grateful beggars and can't be choosy.  Perish the thought that our succinct, well-crafted messages may drift into eternal obscurity!/steve