[78-L] Archives

Jeff Lichtman jeff at swazoo.com
Sun Dec 4 10:10:19 PST 2011

>Is it possible now to search the 78-L Archives other than opening
>each Zip file and searching with the browser? I can't figure out a
>way to do it, and I was hoping to find our discussion of the 20th
>Century Fox 78 label from some years back.
>
>Uncle Dave Lewis

Google allows you to search a specific site by using "site:domain" as
a search criterion (so, for example, to search the 78-L archives one
would use site:klickitat.78online.com). This doesn't work with the
archives, though. Ron, did you set up 78online.com so it wouldn't be
indexed by search engines?

                        -        Jeff Lichtman
                                 jeff at swazoo.com
                                 http://swazoo.com/