[78-L] posting 78rpm records on YouTube - help!

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 08:50:12 PST 2011

I have gotten quite a few notices on videos and ancient records that I never dreamed that anyone had a legal interest in, going back as far as 1902. Orchard Music, seems to show up as the Perpetrator of many of these notices. I have no idea who they are, and what their legal interest actually is. The Only video I a have ever had Blocked, was the original "Rocket 88" on an original 78.