[78-L] Creepy photo on box cover

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Thu Dec 1 15:47:40 PST 2011

It's in the eye of the beholder...
Which, in this case, means: if Phil Spector wouldn't have been sentenced
for murder in the second degree we would have perceived that photo as
just another of those silly marketing shots, in which the pop hero is
depicted as somewhat diabolic. Malcolm hit the nail on then head with
this comparison:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Classical-Rachmaninoff-Horowitz-Reiner-No-3-RCA-Victor-Shaded-Dog-U-S-A-/250943206861?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a6d6175cd

And after all: let's not forget the good Phil Spector did for mankind -
those gorgeous arrangements, the songs he wrote, the artist he produced.
Spanish Harlem.
Kristjan