[78-L] Unbelievable..

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Wed Nov 30 16:44:38 PST 2011

On 11/29/2011 9:18, David Lennick wrote:
> I actually sold a calypso record to a REAL CUSTOMER! Paid for it, even! It went
> within a couple of hours of my listing it with a "buy it now" option. This may
> be the way around that phonus balonus with the shill bids.

There was a boy from Canada
who wouldn't listen to his ma...
And his pap said, son, we just can't stand to have a mediocre man
Selling things at auction using our good name...
Well from that boy that went to school there came a man who played it cool
He came back home a full fledged auctioneer!

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.