[78-L] Commercial - Record Auction #134 Closing Soon - Don't Miss Out

Business mail hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com
Wed Nov 30 12:58:36 PST 2011

Holiday greetings to everyone, and we hope you've had the chance to look over our Auction #134 - "Fall Festival" which we sent to you in mid-October.  This note is being sent out to everyone on the list so if you've already placed bids on our current auction, then we thank you very much.  But if you haven't submitted your bids yet, please remember the closing date is December 2nd - that's this coming Friday.  If you have questions about any items on the auction, please contact us.  Otherwise, we would be delighted to receive your bid sheet soon.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com