[78-L] politically incorrect record art

Michael Shoshani mshoshani at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 30 10:51:20 PST 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-30 at 11:46 -0700, Michael Biel wrote:
+AD4 From: Michael Shoshani +ADw-mshoshani+AEA-sbcglobal.net+AD4
+AD4 +AD4 My uncle once gave us a stack of albums, including an eponymous
+AD4 +AD4 Roulette album titled +ACI-Kay Martin and her Bodyguards+ACI.
+AD4 +AD4 My mom immediately went to work with a thick black magic marker,
+AD4 +AD4 altering and even creating Ms. Martin's attire.  MS
+AD4
+AD4 Was THIS the album??
+AD4
+AD4 http://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/kay+AF8-martin/kay+AF8-martin+AF8-and+AF8-her+AF8-body+AF8-guards/
+AD4

Well, yes, but. That particular one to which you link was either
altered, the way my mom tried to, or is an album with an alternate shot.

The one we had looked like this: