[78-L] Bert Williams cylinder

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 28 14:35:38 PST 2011

Someone would have to hear it to confirm or deny. The page quotes Brooks as
saying that the English Bert Williams sounds nothing like the American Bert
Williams, who DID record two sides in England in 1903 which were not issued.
The title Mike asks about isn't in any BW discography (Rust, Charters).

dl