[78-L] Re; Remy and Martin^

J. E. Knox rojoknox at metroeast.org
Mon Nov 28 11:44:36 PST 2011

Greetings from FixitLand!

George Anglin wrote:

> To:J;E; Knox. My kitties, Remy and Martin love your kitty quotes.
> Please keep them coming. They are brother and sister and love
> watching the turntable spinning at 78 RPM. George Anglin at Packard
> Marmon Restorations.

Awwwwww.

Kimberly Fur likes turntables, too...and thinks nothing of jumping up
into our front-room stereo cabinet unless I block her access with a
large (transcription-sized) cardboard box. She also loves
"inspecting" my 78 shelves if there's any empty space available.

For best results, DON'T Use Kitty Needles!!

Dougie and Kimmie send Kitty Greetz to Remy and Martin!

Take care,

Joe
--
"MMEEOOWW!!"--Douglas Fur and Kimberly Fur