[78-L] Happy Turkeys, you guys

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 24 19:29:23 PST 2011

THE YAM - Fred Astaire or Mills Brothers
TURKEY IN THE STRAW - Jan Savitt
SEVEN COME ELEVEN (ROAST TURKEY STOMP) - Benny Goodman Sextet
PETER PETER PUMPKIN EATER - Hal McIntyre
RayK

1942 Turkey in the Straw - Carson Robison
Crippled Turkey - Bob Wills & his Texas Playboys
The Turkey Shoot (from "Victory at Sea") - Robert Russell Bennett
Shoot the Turkey Buzzard - J. E. Mainer's Mountaineers
Turkey Buzzard Blues - Eddie Anthony & Peg Leg Howell
Turkey Leg Woman - Dr. Isaiah Ross
Turkey on the Strings - Hank Thompson's Brazos Valley Boys
Turkey Reveille - Barbara Dane
Turkey's in the Pea Patch - Shorty Ashford
Twilight in Turkey - Raymond Scott Quintette
The Yam - Jimmy Dorsey
Chitlins with Candied Yams - Ray Charles
Frost on the Pumpkin - Kenny Baker
Wally Ballou & Cranberry Man - Bob & Ray
Thanksgiving Day - Guy Davis

You can always start your diet tomorrow.

Cary Ginell