[78-L] [ToNY] What the...??

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 21 09:07:11 PST 2011

A test pressing by Flexo? (Yes folks, try FLEXO today! F-L-E-X-O, in 6
delicious flavors.)

I have a really odd pressing of a Charlie Spivak mid 40s Victor side, on what
looks like a x-ray. As soon as I find it, you can be sure it'll go up on eBay.
(Watch for my cheesecake Christmas LP sometime today..Tijuana Christmas on gold
vinyl, with a picture of a shayner maidel pressed in the plastic.)

dl