[78-L] What Happens to Old-Timers? A 1935 article

Harold Aherne leotolstoy_75 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 19:24:49 PST 2011

It's equally possible that the Vallee-Confrey thing was an error, an unsubstantiated
rumour, or something that was planned but didn't work out. I suspect that the article
wasn't fact-checked, since King Oliver clearly made nothing close to 1,000 recordings
and "Clarinet Marmalade Blues" is credited to Larry Shields and Harry Ragas, never to
Eddie Edwards.

-HA