[78-L] What Happens to Old-Timers? A 1935 article

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Fri Nov 18 18:23:34 PST 2011

That Zez played for Rudy Vallee is a new one on me - they did not record
together as far as I know - but it got me doing some digging and I came
up with an unknown (well, unknown to me) Confrey side where he plays
piano on a Charlie Straight record.
It's Br 3326, Charlie Straight and His Orchestra, doing "Tell Me
Tonight" b/w "It Made You Happy When You Made Me Cry." I'd love nice
clean MP3 or Wav files of them, if any one has the disc and is so inclined.
Malcolm

*******