[78-L] Have any stories about Clarence Ferguson?

Tim McCormick Dad at TheMcCormicks.com
Thu Nov 17 17:08:44 PST 2011

Anthony Wellman is writing an article for the upcoming issue of In The
Groove about Clarence Ferguson--Edison's last Dealer. If any of our list
members have personal recollections of him, trading with him, stories or
brief anecdotes, they would be welcome for consideration. We need them
within the next week to consider for inclusion in the article.  Please be
sure to include your full name so we can attribute any items used. Reply
off-list to me and I'll forward your email to Tony.

Thanks,

Tim McCormick
Editor - In The Groove
International Antique Phonograph Society
Michigan Antique Phonograph Society