[78-L] More on the phantom bidder ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 17 13:24:50 PST 2011

The drama continues. eBay removed the phantom, finally..they also removed my
"second chance" offers and reversed the one that had sold to a legitimate
buyer. This is getting ridiculous, and my apologies for continuing this saga. I
wonder what would happen if I put the word "calypso" in a listing that was
something else altogether? Similarly, if I broke the word up or misspelled it
in a subject line?

dl