[78-L] Phantom eBay winner [fwd]

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 15 05:51:14 PST 2011

This creep now has another angry feedback, making a total of 11 and a score of
7 POSITIVES because of the revised eBay system. And most of the comments have
been removed by eBay, who have been told about this guy several times..he's in
London, and he keeps making high topping bids on reggae and calypso records,
which he has no intention of paying for. Now I can't go the "no wins from
anyone with less than 10 positives" route because he'll probably have that many
by the time the items close, even if they're of the "Remove this scum" variety.

dl