[78-L] Phantom eBay winner

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 14 13:23:20 PST 2011

This guy now has slam feedbacks from 5 dealers, myself included. Good news?
Nope..sellers can't post negative feedback so he has 5 positives! eBay, you
make me crazy.

A FAKE BID	Seller: bonnieandclyde0126 14-Nov-11 15:53
  	-- (#220889214625)	--	View Item --

A FAKE BID	bonnieandclyde0126 14-Nov-11 15:52
  	-- (#220889215946)	--	View Item --

EBAY- SEND ME STUPID NOTES ABOUT DSRATINGS & LET BUYERS LIKE THIS CARRY ON
vinyl_heaven21 14-Nov-11 15:30-- (#270848516748)

Another phantom bid from the phantom calypso bidder. eBay, DELETE THIS GUY!
radiex 14-Nov-11 12:38-- (#200672216782)	--	View Item --

Maddening that we can only leave positive feedback. This clown bids and
vanishes	Seller: radiex 14-Nov-11 12:38 (#200672213914)

how many more FAKE reggae buyers do we have to endure ? ebay don't seem to
care	Seller: bitternloco4472 14-Nov-11 12:03 (#130596254006)

FAKE BIDDER SCUM!. Ebay why are you so inept in dealing with this problem?
phoenixclubsmokin 09-Nov-11 12:18 (#160675609252)

dl