[78-L] Long length Billy Murray acoustical Victors

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 15:15:29 PST 2011

Re 'Farmyard medley'....you say the 1916 and 1912 recordings are the
identical performance even with the different groove pitches and ending
diameters.  Is one of them an S/8?  I'd think possibly so, unless
(conceivably) they used two recording machines at the same time cutting at
different pitches....though I haven't heard of that ever being done.