[78-L] Phantom eBay winner

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 13 08:59:32 PST 2011

Here's a reply from another dissatisfied seller (the one who left the feedback):

yes, I've been hit so many times I've lost count. As a seller you cannot leave
negative feedback, so the only way to warn others is to leave positive feedback
with a negative comment. Ebay chooses to do nothing about it, basically sticks
its fingers in its ears and hopes the problem will go away.You need to open an
unpaid item case against the buyer 4 days after the auction end, then close the
case 4 days later, but not before as you will lose the final fee credit. You
should be able to find the info in the help section.

dl