[78-L] Decca - Polydor [fwd]

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 00:33:02 PST 2011

And Parlophone-Odepm pm US Columbia :[Lehmann and Tauber], French Polydor and
German Gramophon/Polydor on US Brunswick....  US/UK Columbia on German and Argentine Odeon and US Decca [Mengelberg, which did come from Lindstrom to US/UK Col, so that Lindstrom could get rights to Western Electric's system, rathr than the cruddy
photoelectric system - or so I was told by Peter Copeland....  See what I mean?

Mike in Plovdiv