[78-L] Regal vs Columbia (and Western Swing?)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 9 19:53:57 PST 2011

Welcome to chaos. Decca-Decca, Decca-Brunswick, old Brunswick, 30s Brunswick,
revived 40s Brunswick, the 70s Brunswick with the Chi-Lites, imported EMI lps
with their logos covered by ODEON paste-overs...the HMV and Victor Nipper were
the same logo at the beginning, of course.
http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/gramophone/028011-3006.2-e.html

dl