[78-L] Acoustical 78s in Spectra-Sonic Sound^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 9 12:59:50 PST 2011

Hey, I like "Near You". But I like it on the nice white label DJ vinyl pressing
put out by Dot, from the original stampers.

Ken Griffin, on the other hand....or under the other foot..(Peter Doyle has a
copy of You Can't Be True Dear that will be the ultimate in frustration, since
it's on hard vinyl)

dl