[78-L] Harmonists video on Arts

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 07:03:09 PST 2011

Thanks, Kristjan. This is more info than I ever would have thought
available. I also got a notice from youtube that there is a
copyright/license issue, so I took it down. Had 28 views or so, not
including the times I clicked/paused on it as I was looking for info on
how to delete the thing.

Content may be owned or licensed by Kontor New Media. Why this would be
considered new media I don't know.

But maybe I can get more info from them.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno