[78-L] Moving 78s 2800 miles/ 4500 km without breaking the suckers

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 8 19:37:19 PST 2011

Welcome to this place! Now, the first thing you have to learn is that Capitol's
flip sides are called ZED, not ZEE. The second is that Tim Horton's coffee
sucks and you won't be deported for not drinking it. Did you at least move to
one of the pronounceable places in BC? (I think there are three.)

dl