[78-L] Original 78 rpm info? TOMMY DORSEY: DEDICATED TO YOU (RCA/Camden) 1964 Vinyl LP

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 15:45:36 PST 2011

Thanks for the correct info. Yes the correct vocalists for each song are on the back jacket of my LP as I just dug it out of my LP collection a little while ago to check the jacket. Put it back without playing any part of the record. Meanwhile I'm listening to the 2 disc 45 rpm EP of Frank Sinatra's Swing Easy (I also have the 10" LP but not the 78 rpm issue if there was one) as I'm typing this. Nice near mint Capital 45 rpm records by the way....