[78-L] Auction Last Call

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com
Fri Nov 4 16:27:27 PDT 2011

Hey there 78ellers

This is your last call to participate in Vintage Record Auction 50!

You have until midnight tomorrow (Saturday) evening to submit your
bidsheet. Note that some persons put bids in the mail on the closing
date expecting the envelope to be postmarked that day. This OFTEN
does not happen, especially with smaller post offices. Therefore, I
would encourage you to use our online bidsheet or email your bids to
be on the safe side, as I am unable to accept bids postmarked after
the deadline, regardless of when the mailman picked them up.

Our Bidder Request Show will stream over the Internet all day
tomorrow (Saturday) from 8AM to midnight CST. Go to:

http://loudcity.com/stations/radio-dismuke (You might have to click
on one of the icons under "Launch one of your players" in order for
the audio to begin.) There is a very rare (and very interesting)
interview which concludes the 7 hour program - hope you enjoy it!

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, Texas  77389