[78-L] Wondering. Where else but here?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Nov 3 18:57:20 PDT 2011

From: Don Chichester <dnjchi78 at live.com>

> Still no good. it says "your name will be alright", but after
> putting my name, it refused my application because:
> "Profile addresses must be alphanumeric". My name is not alphanumeric.
> Don

Maybe it means that your name must be pronounceable? :-)

Has anybody mentioned ARSC-List?  It is more than 78s of course, as is
IASA-List.  On Facebook there is a group COME ON AND STOMP STOMP STOMP
which I joined to help Andrea when she tried to get some specific record
info from them but it soon became obvious that these guys have never
seen a real live 78, and even LPs were strange animals to them.

Mike (is it beel or bile?) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com