[78-L] RIP CDs

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Wed Nov 2 16:35:10 PDT 2011

On 2011-11-03 00:14, Milan P Milovanovic wrote:

So we will have mp3 downloads that are, in fact worse format than on
standard CD. Also, we will have no liner notes, pictures, booklets,
nothing, just plain downloads... Well, I can't imagine that picture
clearly...
--
We already have it this way.
An increasing part of today's popular music is released in mp3 format