[78-L] Stylus Alignment

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Wed Nov 2 15:30:49 PDT 2011

I should vouch for Mr. Tippet as he is one of the survivors of the lamented Saturday Crowd that met every week for record playing at the Jazz Man Record Shop (he is immortalized in a photograph in my book). I recommended he join our little group in hopes he might get a meaningful answer. So behave yourselves.

Cary Ginell