[78-L] Beryl Davis

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Wed Nov 2 04:57:48 PDT 2011

She also recorded with Paul Fenoulhet, Phil Green, The RAF Dance
Orchestra, Nat Temple, Hatchett's Swingtette and Arthur Young.
But her main band in Britain was Osar Rabin's. She sang with Rabin from
1936-1941. And with her father: guitarist, vocalist Harry Davis. Rabin
seldom fronted the band - that was Harry's job.
Some of her recordings with Rabin can be found on this CD:
http://www.amazon.com/I-Hear-Dream-Beryl-Davis/dp/B00005AA22

Kristjan