[78-L] Panic..or myth? (Hey, it was 73 years ago tonight, too)

mbiel at mbiel.com mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Nov 1 17:11:20 PDT 2011

Dramatized news was VERY common back then.  Most remembered would be "The March Of Time" but there were many others.    Three days earlier CBS aired "Air Raid" by Archibald Macleish that dramatized a bombing in Europe useing the same sort of radio reporting technique with a few of the same cast.

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sent from Mobile Email