[78-L] FRENCH QUESTION

Tom nice_guy_with_an_mba at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 16:29:40 PDT 2011

It's a nonsense phrase that doesn't mean anything. The word "tres" means very in French, while the word
"zut" means something close to heck or dang.

My take is they were just looking for a word that was French that rhymed with cute and zut was the
first word that came up. Oh well, it's better than having used the word pute which means something
else entirely.

Tom