[78-L] For old timey TV fans..slight 78RPM connection

Philip Carli Philip_Carli at pittsford.monroe.edu
Fri Oct 28 11:06:31 PDT 2011

GIDGET and THE MONKEES were syndicated on at least one LA station in the mid-70s (and I remember MONKEES on XETV, the independent San Diego station at the same time), and CAR 54 was prominently featured on Nick at Nite about twelve years ago -- they even made some quite funny commercials about the series, like advertising "The Gunther Toody School of Elocution" (which consisted of various shots of Joe E. Ross going "Oo-oo!!"). PC