[78-L] The Adventures of Colonel Flack

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Thu Oct 27 09:13:54 PDT 2011

I was about to ask the same question. It wasn't more than a couple of
months ago that I last checked rhe net for DVD:s. And now the first
season is available!
The series was aired in Sweden in the late 50's, early 60's. I was old
enough to appreciate Alan Mowbray's (Flack's) elegant quotations, which
invariably led to Frank Jenks' (Harbey's) puzzled  "Which means...?"
Kristjan